-
November 23rd, 2002, 02:46 PM
#1
moderator
Well..It's a brand new day
here on the message board.
We're meeting Tyme2Play
who always strikes the right chord!
We're gonna have some fun
that's what we plan to do
and if we need Plan B?
JetRnk will come through!
Howz about that Lancelot?
he's way cool 4 sure
as are our good friends Charlie
and NewYorkJettster!
Group huggin' just gets better
when we're joined by EllaNoise
and Kamakazeelover
and OTHER fun girls and boys,
like CCfan and Sparklelynx
and LILMomma too
and at the heart of it all (in all of our hearts)
is always you know who!
Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] that's who!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus Danger
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 23, 2002 10:50 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
November 23rd, 2002, 03:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE IN TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL.. TODAY IS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY...... GO BUCKEYES..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 23rd, 2002, 05:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
GO IRISH!!!!
1ST QTR:
MICH: 6
OHIO: 7
Sorry Val- that's the score at the moment.
GO IRISH!!! NOTRE DAME RULES
-
November 23rd, 2002, 05:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Go Irish, where's my guiness?
Nice Poem Gus. It's truly a nice Saturday.
-
November 24th, 2002, 04:03 AM
#5
Inactive Member
<font color=blue><size=5>Only one thing to say.......
Happiness is a bowl full of crushed buckeye nuts!!!
M GO BLUE
Val
</font>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 23, 2002 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Tyme2Play ]</font>
-
November 24th, 2002, 01:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Sorry Val but once again the Buckeye's came through again.....Congrats to OSU..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 24th, 2002, 01:05 PM
#7
Inactive Member
What actually is a "buck eye"?. I have always known that to be the OSU team name but other than that I have no clue.
-
November 24th, 2002, 06:04 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Charlie if you ask a Michigan fan what a buckeye is they will tell you it is a worthless nut... But I believe that the Buckeye tree is are state tree. Every state needs to have a state tree right. I really don't know.
Dawn [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 24th, 2002, 08:12 PM
#9
EllaNoise
Guest
I don't know about the buckeyes... I don't follow hockey...
-
November 24th, 2002, 08:46 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<font color=red>The Buckeyes got a gift from Navvar the Wolverines QB....otherwise there would have been a lot of loose buckeye nuts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Actually my girl is the Michigan fan, I am a UCLA fan.
Val
</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks